Don’t be a Victim of Substance Abuse – Move Towards Sobriety Today
Start Your Recovery With a Personalized Treatment Plan at Willow Springs
Substance Abuse Recovery is Possible With The Right Help
You didn’t set out to become a drug addict. Many start using drugs out of curiosity, or to self-treat some underlying physical or mental condition (pain, depression, trauma) but then find themselves addicted and unable to function without the drugs or alcohol. No matter what happened in your past you can move forward with your life, but it starts with the right substance abuse recovery program.
Life is full of stressors – whether we are dealing with our work, family, or our health. Many people cope with stress in different ways. But one of the least helpful ways to deal with stress is through substance abuse, because substance abuse can lead to job loss, financial issues, major health problems and sometimes even death.
How Substance Abuse Affects You
There are many harmful effects that substance abuse has on the brain, overall health and on other aspects of life. Here are some of the more troubling problems that drug abusers deal with, day in and day out:
- Substance abuse is responsible for more deaths, illnesses and disabilities than any other preventable health condition.
- Substance abuse can lead to behavioral issues such as paranoia, impaired judgment, impulsiveness and loss of self-control.
- Impaired judgment leads to issues with friends and family.
- Irreparable brain damage, dementia, memory loss and suicidal thoughts become more common.
- It can ruin your life financially, forcing you to get a lower status job, while spending a large chunk of income on drug money.
- Pregnant woman that have substance abuse issues are more likely to experience birth defects.
Did you know that 22.5 million people (8.5 percent of the U.S. population) aged 12 or older needed treatment for drug or alcohol abuse in 2014? A National Survey on Drug Use and Health revealed that only 4.2 million (18.5 percent of those who needed treatment) received any substance abuse treatment in the same year. SAMSHA noted that of these 4.2 million, about 2.6 million people received treatment from specialty substance abuse recovery programs.
Individualized Treatment Plans
Our staff offers treatment plans that are completely designed for your substance abuse history.
On-Site Detox Program
Removing toxins from prolonged substance abuse is key to successful recovery, and you can receive it while you’re here.
Accept Most Insurances
The cost of going to rehab and getting the treatment you need can easily be handled by your insurance provider.
These numbers show us that while many people need help, not everybody is ready to find a solution for addiction. But before considering whether you need a substance abuse recovery program, it’s important to ask yourself: do you or your loved one feel the need to change the following things?
- The way you deal with stress.
- How you think about yourself.
- Who you allow in your life.
- What you do in your free time.
Click Here to Verify Your Insurance!
Don’t Fear Substance Abuse Treatment
Here are a few of the biggest reasons why people have second thoughts about checking into substance abuse centers:
- Many addicts fear the unknown—it’s been a long time since they’ve been sober.
- The abuser feels like they are being coerced into finding help, rather than checking into a facility under their own will.
- The individual feels as if the symptoms are too severe to overcome.
- A false sense of confidence allows the person to believe that they do not need help recovering.
Whether is is changing jobs or the people they hang out with, most people are worried about making drastic lifestyle changes necessary for a full recovery. They feel that going to rehab is a sign of weakness, while others believe that rehab might be out of their price range. Fortunately, that never has to be the case when you’re working with the substance abuse recovery program at Willow Springs Recovery.
How Can You Overcome Your Substance Abuse?
When seeking treatment, it is important to mix in a full range of drug and alcohol treatment options with emphasis on learning to manage your life in the real world while maintaining your sobriety. This is yet another method of preventing future relapse.
To combat the stress you experience every day in life, it’s important to develop healthy responses to triggers. Simple changes, such as incorporating exercise and meditation into your daily routine, can be helpful. Sensory strategies and breathing techniques to relax are natural methods that can be taught in recovery. These practices can become part of your daily routine upon leaving the facility.
We all have different needs, so how can you or your loved one possibly change if you don’t have a substance abuse recovery program that works for you? In order to treat a person’s unique problem and situation, it’s crucial to consider relationships, career, health, and psychological well-being when creating a plan for recovery.
What We Offer at Willow Springs Recovery
While many substance abuse treatment centers provide adequate treatment, we go above and beyond when it comes to your health, safety, and enjoyment. Here is the wide range of services we provide:
- 24-hour supervision from medically trained professionals.
- Group recovery through 12 Step and Non-12 Step recovery programs.
- Individual therapy focused on patient’s specific needs.
- Over 30 acres of beautiful countryside to recover in.
- Endless amount of fun and rewarding activities to engage in.
- Group counseling encouraging productive discussion
- Dual diagnosis treatment clears up issues with mental illness.
- Holistic therapy treating the individual’s spirit, body and mind.
- Partial hospitalization and outpatient services, giving the patient the flexibility to get medial help while spending time outside of the hospital.
- Intensive outpatient services providing personalized care in a hospital setting.
- Aftercare treatment following initial treatment sessions.
Together with our doctors, psychologists, and counselors, we will develop a specialized treatment program to help you or your loved one achieve sobriety and conquer the triggers that might lead to relapse.
Beat Substance Abuse and Regain Control at Willow Springs
Regaining control of your life can be exciting and scary at the same time. Consider the pros and cons of quitting your substance abuse:
- What is important to you and how does your addiction affect those things?
- Think about what you or your loved one needs to change. Is there something preventing the change?
- What are some things that can help you make the change?
Avoiding rehab may put you at risk for a series of mental and physical problems. Many addicts relapse, especially ones that do not check into aftercare treatment programs. That is why it is important to make sure that you are getting the best possible care for yourself as an individual. Willow Springs might be the perfect choice for you because we provide flexible, high end drug rehabilitation, tailored to your own specific needs. Located in an environment perfect for much needed relaxation, we offer a refreshing swimming pool, luxury living spaces and plenty of other useful amenities over our 38 acre facility.
But most importantly, make sure you find help for your drug or alcohol related problems before it gets too late. You only get one life, and putting in the effort to make it get rid of addiction with a substance abuse recovery program can not only extend it, but make it much more enjoyable.