Drug Detox That’s Safe, Comfortable, and Effective
The Drug Detox Process Doesn’t Have to be a Pain
Drug Detox Centers in Texas: What to Expect
You might be hesitant about putting drugs into your system to help ease withdrawal symptoms from your substance abuse. We don’t blame you, but you should know these medications help drug users safely detox without going through any medical issues or pain. For example, an opiate user might need clonidine to help ease withdrawal symptoms. This is a drug that helps reduce and calm the “fight or flight” response substance abusers often experience during detox. This drug can help ease symptoms of withdrawal and is only administered during the detox stage of treatment.
Another example includes when doctors use Suboxone during withdrawal from opiates. Suboxone is an opioid, but medical professionals will use it to help you or your loved one taper off your opiate use. A taper in detox is designed to slowly remove the drugs out of the users system instead of stopping abruptly, which can have major health implications.
What Type of Treatment is Available?
Both outpatient treatment facilities and inpatient drug detox centers in Texas are options for you to consider. If your drug addiction does not require detox, you may choose to complete treatment in an outpatient clinic. Outpatient treatment would have you attend the drug rehab center during the day, but at night, you would go home. Although this option is helpful for many who lead busy lives, it is common knowledge that addicts benefit from an inpatient rehab program over the outpatient option.
Some drug addictions are particularly difficult on the body. This is when inpatient drug detox becomes necessary. Some addictions require immediate medical attention and frequent oversight. A benefit of inpatient drug detox treatment is that you can safely detox and then go right into your treatment program.
Detox Without Treatment Is Not Sufficient Treatment
While detox is a crucial aspect of reaching sobriety, it’s only one step in the right direction. There are many addiction treatment options available to you upon finishing your drug detox treatment. You can participate in 12-step treatment, non 12-step-programs, faith based rehab, holistic treatment or a combination of these. At Willow Springs, we offer 12-step and non 12-step programs along with inpatient treatment. You can go straight from detox to treatment, making your journey to recovery as smooth as possible.
How to Find Drug Detox Centers in Texas
Finding the best drug detox centers in Texas can be difficult. That’s why have created tailor-made, expert treatment programs to benefit a variety of substance abusers. Willow Springs is one of the premiere detox centers in Texas.
The best part is that it’s affordable. We accept many insurance plans, which makes our treatment affordable for nearly everyone. Call Willow Springs today to get into our drug detox program. You won’t regret it.
Individualized Treatment Plans
Our staff offers treatment plans that are completely designed for your substance abuse history.
On-Site Detox Program
Removing toxins from prolonged substance abuse is key to successful recovery, and you can receive it while you’re here.
Accept Most Insurances
The cost of going to rehab and getting the treatment you need can easily be handled by your insurance provider.
Click Here to Verify Your Insurance!
What Happens During Drug Addiction Treatment?
After detox, the real drug addiction treatment begins.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy: Your addiction didn’t happen in a vacuum. There was a reason you started abusing drugs. Sometimes a mental illness can lead to addiction, and sometimes addiction can cause a mental illness. CBT – an evidence-based, time-limited psychotherapy – can help you identify and treat the degree of co-morbid disorders, such as mental illness and addiction, if that is the case.
- Group Therapy: Drug use and addiction turns many addicts into introverted isolationists. Many addicts do not trust strangers enough to open up and believe they are the only ones with their problems. Group therapy helps patients learn how to trust, communicate, and realize they are not alone.
- Physical activities: Hiking, swimming, gym workouts and sports are all helpful tools in recovery. both as a distraction and way of making you healthier and happier. Exercising improves the performance of the heart and lungs, and activates the brain’s pleasure circuit (the runner’s high). Physical activity shows patients they can cope with stress, boredom, anxiety, anger without using drugs.
Life After Detox and Treatment
Since relapses are so common, aftercare is a vital aspect of your addiction treatment. In aftercare you learn skills that can mean the difference between failure and success. Aftercare allows you to further your skills you learned during treatment and focuses on relapse prevention and long-term recovery. Topics you will confront during aftercare should include identifying, avoiding and coping with addiction triggers. You will also learn and discuss concepts like humility, gratitude, forgiveness and more. Aftercare is where you build your character and learn how to make amends for your past mistakes during your addiction.
In short, aftercare consists of outpatient treatment, therapy and support group meetings.
- Individual therapy: You meet one-on-one with a psychologist/psychiatrist.
- Group therapy: You and other recovering addicts together meet with a psychologist/psychiatrist.
- Narcotics Anonymous: A 12-step support group program similar to Alcoholics Anonymous. You meet with other addicts, share your stories and struggles, and work the steps, including admit that you’re powerless over your addiction, turn your will and life over to the care of God or a higher power, and make a list of all persons you’ve harmed, and make amends wherever possible.
- Church Support: Many addicts in recovery find church support groups to be more beneficial than AA or NA. Faith and addiction recovery are a popular mix that has helped many stay sober after treatment.
- SMART Recovery: Self-Management and Recovery Training is a non-12 step, secular support group, online and face-to-face, utilizing cognitive behavioral therapy techniques.
Choose Willow Springs for Your Drug Detox Treatment in Texas
You need a treatment center with up-to-date facilities, an experienced medical staff that is available 24/7, comfortable amenities and great substance abuse treatments to maximize the odds of a successful recovery. Willow Springs Recovery has it all.
Willow Springs offers customized treatment based on your needs, with expert staff, including medical practitioners, psycho- and physical therapists, nutritionists and spiritual guides. The 38-acre property provides an attractive setting for recovery and contemplation, including comfortable and comforting rooms, a full gymnasium, and beautiful natural surroundings.
Plus Willow Springs works with health insurance providers around the country who may cover at least some of the costs of treatment. Use our Online Verification Form to check your plan’s coverage. There are no guarantees, except that you can’t recover if you don’t try. You didn’t choose to become an addict, but you can choose to try and change.