There is no “right way” to treat drug addiction because everyone is different. We understand that pairing you or your loved one with one of the best drug rehab centers in Texas from the beginning is how true healing and recovery is made possible. Whether it is behavior modification, clinical treatment, or both, we are fully capable of creating a tailor-made drug rehab program for you or your loved one.
At Willow Springs, we have appropriate licensing, provide quality care and follow-up services, and the credentials of our staff are impeccable. Choosing us to help you or your loved one beat your drug addiction is an easy decision. The challenging decision is whether or not you or your loved one is really ready to get started. After that, we can help you figure out what type of drug rehab program is right for you. Upon review of the information provided below, we encourage you to call us to discuss your options more in-depth.
Types of Drug Rehab
There are essentially three different types of drug rehabilitation treatment. We develop individualized treatment programs and offer amenities to supplement this treatment. Many drug rehab centers in Texas only provide one or two of these programs. At Willow Springs, we are proud to provide help and care at every stage of the recovery process.
- Medical Drug Detox – This type of treatment is required whenever physical or chemical dependence is one of the presenting problems.
- Inpatient Treatment – This type of residential treatment is required whenever the problems stemming from substance use disorder are seriously impairing normal, healthy functioning.
- Outpatient Treatment – This type of treatment is required whenever the problems resulting from substance use disorder are causing stress, but not serious life impairment.
Why Choose Inpatient Drug Rehab at Willow Springs?
- Medical staff certified in addiction medicine and treatment
- 24/7 on-site medical team
- 38 acres of beautiful countryside
- Specialized dual diagnosis programs
- Medication management instruction
- Supplemental education in life skills like nutrition, exercise, and more
- Interdisciplinary medical and clinical team
- Certified addiction therapists
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Outdoor activities like hiking, swimming, and volleyball
- Designated smoking areas
What Is Drug Rehab Like?
Drug rehab is different for everyone. What kind of drug are you or your loved one abusing, and for how long? These are questions our medical professionals are trained to ask. In addition, overall health is considered and whether or not the drug abuse is accompanied by a mental illness. These factors will affect a person’s detox and rehab programs.
Many drug addicts are fearful of detox because they have heard stories of this process and how painful it can be. For many, it is the fear of eliminating drugs from the body that prevents them from getting the help they need. But we are prepared to make this process as comfortable as possible using a variety of techniques and medications to manage the withdrawal symptoms.
As one of the best drug rehab centers in Texas, we combine the detox and rehab program in one facility for you or your loved one. This type of medically-supervised inpatient detox facility provides the best treatment for you or your loved one with constant observation and regular evaluations. After you or your loved one successfully complete detox, transitioning directly into a drug rehab program is much easier.